Wednesday 25 August 2010

ACW Infantry are here!

The first box arrived in the shop today, £1.25 per figure. 48 figures in a box (£60) not bad value given the reasonable paint job. My only gripe is they have three flag bearers and two of each in the box, giving you 12 in all. I would have expected just the 3 per side. You also get 4 officers for each side. I assume this is because they expect that the figures will be sold individually and these will be the more popular. Frustratingly you only get two on each side of the loading poses. The figures also come individually bagged. The photo shows my new Confederate infantry line, minus the extra 2 officers and 3 flag bearers. Once I get the second box I will have more than enough.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Tim. I forsee large scale ACW coming on... :-)

    ReplyDelete