Saturday 12 December 2009

Rapid Development of Rapid Fire

Today I have been setting out the wargames boards to make sure they don't collapse! I've never put such a large gaming space togther but it works fantastically well! The Soviets are nearly all done but the Germans need a lot of painting still, I will be painting like crazy this week to get everything ready. May need another day off at this rate. Plastic figures have really come into their own now with the new harder plastic Italeri and Waterloo figures, even with the price increase they are still only £6 for a Rapid Fire battalion, in metal that would be more like £40. I like the poses in the plastic ranges and they look a lot more realistic. My vehicles are all either quick build kits or resin castings. As much time saved glueing stuff the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment